Not sure if you need a payroll service?
Any business that has employees will need to run a payroll and submit RTI (Real Time Information) Returns to HMRC each pay day. Unfortunately, penalties starting at £100 per missed RTI return are payable to HMRC and any underpaid tax and NI due will also accrue interest.
This means it’s essential that you have a good payroll provider in place straight away to avoid costly penalties and to ensure a smooth process when paying your employees.
What’s included in our payroll service?
We aim to provide a truly comprehensive service and, as such, we handle all aspects of payroll for our clients from start to finish. We take care of everything necessary for your company to be completely compliant with all the rules and regulations stipulated by HMRC.
If you choose us to complete your payroll you will receive all of the following benefits for a low monthly fixed fee:
- Our payroll service is flexible – we can run it monthly, weekly or according to your requirements.
- Each time we run the payroll, we will check for new tax codes, email payslips and management reports and submit the RTI submissions to HMRC.
- Today, every employer with at least one member of staff has duties to provide and contribute to a workplace pension. We know that this new law will give employers a headache which is why our payroll team is fully conversant with the new pension laws and will be happy to talk you through the process.
- Production and processing of your employee’s starter/leaver/year end forms such as P45, P46, P60 etc.
- The processing and claiming of employment allowance on your behalf
- Your employees holiday pay, SSP (Statutory Sick Pay), SMP (Statutory Maternity Pay) and student loan deductions
- We will email your payslips/forms and other information to ensure a speedy and efficient service
- We correspond with HMRC on your behalf
- We will represent you in the event of a payroll enquiry from HMRC
- Automatic email reminders to let you know when your payroll is due, reducing the risk of penalties being issued for late filing
How does our service work?
Whilst comprehensive, we also take great care to ensure our service remains simple to use for the business owner or manager. No fuss, no back and forth every pay-day, just keep us informed of the times your employees have worked and we take care of the rest.
Once you have appointed us to manage your payroll, we will send you a short form that gives us information such as the frequency your employees are paid and whether they receive a salary or wage etc.
Once in receipt of this information we will set up your companies payroll, and then all that remains for you to do each pay-day is let us know for how long each employee has worked that pay period. We then respond with payslips and a summary to tell you how much to pay each employee and how much to pay to HMRC.
Our service is so comprehensive that you will not have to deal with the hassles and headaches of payroll; instead you can concentrate on running your business.
And the price?
All of this and more is included in a fixed fee of £3 per payslip (£12 per month minimum charge).
For example, if you have 6 employees paid monthly our fee would be just £18 per month. It really is as simple as that.